PPF Disinfect is a ready to use sanitizer and disinfectant which is 99.9999% effective at killing viruses and bacteria including COVID-19.
PPF Disinfect has been proven to be 100x as effective as bleach at killing viruses and bacteria but is actually much more efficient as a smaller volume of liquid is required.
Key Benefits of PPF Disinfect:
• Highly effective – PPF Disinfect kills 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses including COVID-19
• PPF Disinfect is 80-100 times more successful at killing germs, bacteria and viruses than bleach
• Fast – PPF Disinfect works in seconds and does not require rinsing or wiping off
• Safe – PPF Disinfect offers no risk to users of customers
• Flexible – Can be used on all surfaces, including fabrics and clothes and can be used to ‘fog’ rooms and vehicles reaching areas hand disinfection cannot.
• Economic – Highly cost-effective and saves time and money on cleaning staff.
• Environmental – Organic, eco-friendly, non-toxic and bio-degradable.
PPF Disinfect is a highly cost-effective disinfectant, so you spend less and use less thus saving more money.
Most cleaning products contain hazardous and caustic ingredients. However PPF Disinfect is an entirely natural compound which is completely harmless to humans, animals, plant life and the environment.
It is non-irritant, non-flammable, pH neutral, odorless, taint free and safe. It can be used and disposed of without any risk to users, customers, guests or staff.
PPF Disinfect is 80-100 more successful at killing germs, bacteria and viruses than bleach. Unlike most disinfectants which require a surface contact of over 10 minutes to be fully effective, PPF Disinfect works in seconds, does not need to be rinsed or wiped off and leaves no harmful residues behind.
PPF Disinfect can be used to spray or ‘fog’ room, vehicles and a range of materials by delivering minute particles of misted product into the environment which will reach the most difficult areas to hand disinfect. PPF Disinfect will decontaminate the air as well as any surface it lands on. Spraying or ‘fogging’ a room or vehicle can be done in seconds, deodorizing and dramatically reducing costs of cleaning staff hours.
The product is ready mixed, saving time and reducing the risk of human error in obtaining the correct dosage.